We provide our clients with full respect for their privacy and protection of their personal data.
We process personal data provided to us by customers in a manner consistent with the scope of the consent granted by customers and legal requirements, in particular in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended). amended) and with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”). We store clients’ personal data on servers that ensure their full security. Only authorized employees of the Administrator have access to the database.
Each customer who has provided us with their personal data has full access to their data for the purpose of verification, modification or removal request.
The administrator does not transfer, sell or lend the collected personal data of customers to third parties, unless it is done with the express consent or at the request of the customer or at the request of state authorities authorized under the law in connection with pending proceedings.
GDPR INFORMATION CLAUSE
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”), we would like to inform you about the rules for the processing of your personal data and about your related rights. The following rules apply from May 25, 2018.
In accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of personal data is Nevotech Sp. z o. o. with headquarters at ul. Towarowa 8, 18-420 Łomża, NIP: 7182152161, e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Your personal data is processed on a voluntary basis and will be processed until you object to their processing.
3. The data will be processed in order to prepare an offer, conclude and perform the contract concluded by you with the Administrator, claiming receivables, marketing and promoting the services provided by the Administrator.
4. The data will be processed only by persons employed in or directly cooperating (accounting office, internet platform administrator) with Nevotech Sp. z o.o. and will not be made available to third parties.
5. The data is stored at our headquarters in paper and electronic form.
6. The data will be processed from the moment of giving consent for the entire period of using the services of Nevotech Sp. z o.o. and after this time for the period and to the extent required by law or to secure any claims and tax law, as well as for 5 years counted from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arose, and in the case of consent to data processing after the expiry of the contract until this consent is withdrawn.
7. Please be advised that you have the following rights: access to the content of the data, request for rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objecting to data processing, data transfer requests, lodging a complaint to the supervisory body.
8. If it is found that your data is being processed unlawfully, it is possible to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office or another competent supervisory authority.
9. To the extent that the processing of your data takes place in order to conclude and perform the contract with the Administrator, providing the data is voluntary, but failure to do so results in the inability to conclude and perform the contract.